She is so beautiful! And so alert! I can't believe how tiny she is. Savanna was never that tiny...and look at her now! Just wait. Time goes by so, so fast! I wish we could be there to meet her! Congratulations!
Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I got to hold an American Beauty - Aliyah. She certainly is a beautiful baby and you both are to be applauded. I look forward to seeing her mature and grow up.
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! And so alert! I can't believe how tiny she is. Savanna was never that tiny...and look at her now! Just wait. Time goes by so, so fast! I wish we could be there to meet her! Congratulations!
Love,
Matt, Nicole & Savanna
Nicki,
You did a wonderful job. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful granddaughter.
Love Ya,
Mom
Niki and Bryan,
Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I got to hold an American Beauty - Aliyah. She certainly is a beautiful baby and you both are to be applauded. I look forward to seeing her mature and grow up.
Love,
Royce
Post a Comment