We had our ultrasound today and it's a baby girl. We are going to name her Aliyah Nicole. They said everything looks great and she's doing perfect. We got to see her hands and feet. Her heartrate was 146 which is very good. My due date is November 13th. We are so excited and we'll keep you updated!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
What a beautiful name!!! My niece is also Aliyah :0) She was born last October. Contratz!!!!
Oh Nicki! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!I am so excited for you!!! And I love the name! It's beautiful (especially her middle name :-)
Love,
Matt, Nicole & Savanna
I am so excited to meet my new granddaughter. I can't believe you are already half way there. She will be here before we know it. I can't wait.I love you both. Take care of yourself.
Love Ya,
Mom
Nicki-
Congrats!! Girls are more fun anywayz! LOL!
Post a Comment